Full Time: Experienced Gas Installer/Fitter Required
We are a well-established Gas Safe registered company based in Coventry with over 30 years’ experience in the industry.
Basic Salary: £37,000.00 to £45,000.00 year (depending on experience and qualifications)
- Ability to plan and programme work within a busy environment and work within a team.
- Ability to manage own workload and assist team members, with excellent organisational skills, be self-motivated, enthusiastic and proactive with a positive attitude.
- Must be experienced in boiler and heating installations and achieve high levels of customer service satisfaction.
- Full Driving License required
- Advantages to the role would be supervisory experience and proactively demonstrate team leadership skills. (not essential)
Must have Current ACS Qualifications with the following: CCN1, CEN, CENWAT, CKR1, HTR1, CPA1
Warm air and LPG qualifications would be an excellent addition. (not essential)
Commercial qualifications would receive a higher negotiable payment package. (not essential)
- Basic salary £37,000 to £45,000 dependent on experience and qualifications.
- Optional overtime available plus bonuses.
- Paid call out weekends on rota 1 in 5 weeks.
- Gas Flue Analyser provided.
- Private Pension.
- 25 days holidays plus 8 bank holidays.
- Company van (can be used for personal use), fuel card.
- Opportunity to progress within the company.
To apply for this role, please fill in our online form below and attach a copy of your CV.